Monday 11 November 2013

Happy Customers


Hello lovelies,

Just a quick post to say THANK YOU to everyone who came to visit us at Renegade this weekend.we had such a brilliant time and met friends old and new....I'm attaching a couple of photos of some of our gorgeous customers who looked amazing in our jewels.....
This is Jo wearing a khaki green and silver hot air balloon...






And this Joy looking amazing wearing the ever popular peacock butterfly necklace...until next time ta-ra





- Posted from my iPhone

Location:Murray Street,Camden Town,United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clara,

    I have been following your creation for a while and really love it. Now, I am ready to purchase the special peacock butterfly necklace for myself. I am living in California, I do have a UK credit card. Please let me know how to make the purchase. Thank you very much. Ariel Yule (ariel@yule.org)

    ReplyDelete