Thursday 10 April 2014

Spring!

Wasn’t the winter so LONG? As much as sparkling frost and cosy fires inspire me I’m glad the whirlwind of Christmas is over and now that we are finally seeing buds and blossoms on the trees it’s time to introduce my new Spring collection, and what a collection it is.
Crowds of butterflies and rows of sparkling beetles flutter and settle into delicate collars of sunshine. A galaxy of stars appears all around your head with my new bridal hair collection. The sun is sidling into my garden studio and making all the beads sparkle!



I was lucky enough to be interviewed by Amelia’s Magazine last week, she asked all about my life and inspiration and I told her all about how I work and what make me tick. You can read the interview online and see some lovely photographs and illustrations of my work and here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment